Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Little Long Black Dress From ASOS.COM


After much searching, I finally found a tank maxi dress that fits wonderfully, and goes with everything it is my Little Long Black Dress from ASOS.COM . I paid a little more than what I wanted for the dress ($51.72), but for me, when I come across items like this, and it's actually available in my size (American size 16-18), I usually snatch it up if I have the money. The dress comes in two colors, black and beige, and the length of the garment has to be somewhere around 60" because I'm 5'7" and it covers my feet and hits the floor with no shoes on, and even with 3 inch heels on it's still covers most of the shoes. Anyways I'm glad I purchased it, and will get a lot of wear out of it because it can be easily dressed up or down. Oh and I forgot to mention. ASOS.COM has  FREE SHIPPING on all orders and returns!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment