Friday, October 23, 2009

Words From A Former Hoochie

My Name Is Candice a recently discovered the truth. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I grew up in church , but when I was around 18 or 19, I just got tired of church, and decided to see what the world had to offer. My friends and I started going to local night clubs and I soon became that girl. The girl that went to the club every weekend with the express goal of making sure every head turned when I walked through the doors. If enough necks didn’t break, then that meant the following week I needed to dress even sexier, and so my quest for sexiness was my main focus. Mini skirts, low rider jeans, belly shirts, low cut shirts for my “girls” to hang out, short clinging dresses with the back out. This was my wardrobe. I even went so far as to buy my “clothes” from the stripper stores. I had so many “sexy outfits, that I barley had enough clothes to look decent at work or even go to church in(when I decided I wanted to go. I loved the attention that I wouldget from men when I would go out. It was fun and exciting. It made me feel attractive, and beautiful. I started to notice however, that men only seemed to want one thing from me. No matter what they couldn’t see beyond my double D’s, or how big my butt was. I couldn't understand why I couldn’t find a guy that just wanted to get to know me, the real me, and have an honest relationship with me. Then one day God opened my eyes and mind to the fact that I had become a fake pearl, and not the diamond girl I was meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment