Sunday, March 6, 2011

Make Me Chic

WOW!!!WOW!!!! WOW!!!! is all I can say when I saw the shoes on this site. Excited is not the word to explain the thrill, and joy when I visited Make Me Chic website. Most all the shoes listed on the site are UNDER $30. A total bargain for those of us on a serious budget. Spring is almost here and for those of you waiting to expose you pretty little toes, and fresh pedicures, do yourselves (and your wallets) a favor by dressing your feet in these jewels of shoes. *Note: All photos from makemechic.com













3 comments:

  1. WoW! So I just took a look at their site and their stuff is really nice! Love the shoes, I wish I could wear those things. (im clinically flat footed) Thank you for posting this site Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH - want the SHOES!! ALL of them!!!! :)

    http://hijab-on-point.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the modesty movement offer very magnificent women fashion apparel it is so nice i like it...thanks

    ReplyDelete